Need Crankshaft Pulley - Harmonic Balancer

The crankshaft pulley (or harmonic balancer to be technical) on my '94 SC2 has split apart.

Anyone know where I can find one of these? They do not stock them in my local parts stores. The dealer will be a last resort $$$. I would like to get a new one (don't want to do this job twice), so a junkyard is my second-to-last resort.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Reply to
Kirsten

a Saturn only used parts source that has been posted here many times.Haven't seen any complaints. Oppie

Reply to
Oppie