Need New Radio for 97 SC-2

My OEM cd am/;fm radio is giving out. Would like to replace it with similiar one. Or need to know how to make after market radio fit into Saturn dashboard.

Thanks for any help.

Reply to
haroldblvd

Try eBay -- we recently replaced the AM/FM/cassette stereo in our '96 SL2 with a Saturn AM/FM/CD we bought on eBay. Works just fine.

If you're interested, I'm selling our old AM/FM/cassette unit on eBay...

ought to fit your car. Both the CD and the cassette stereos come up on eBay fairly frequently. Just make sure to get the part number, before you bid, so you can call a Saturn dealer and verify that it's the right one for your car.

Reply to
Doug Miller

You can get a Scoche GM (Saturn) compatible kit to fit just about any radio in your Saturn. I like Pioneer Supertuner myself. WallyMart sells just about everything you need, we've done it on a few of our cars already. Search this NG for the wiring schemetics, Lane posted them awhile ago for us.

Reply to
marx404