need to fix power window, how do you get ot it?

I have a sc2 and the passanger front window jumped track I think so I took the door panel off and it was all enclosed how do I get to the window without messing anything up?

Reply to
myrockhead

can opener

Reply to
Laz

I wish it was that easy, thanks for the laugh!

Reply to
myrockhead

have to take panel off the outside not a bad job once you know how ! mirror has to come off, outside plastic trim has to come off, outside handle has to come off, then you have about 10 plastic screws to take off, take mirror off first, then outside trim pry up starting with the rearmost end, outside handle has small plastic pushpins you use a small nail to push the center of pin in then pull the outside of pushpin out then handle should slide off, there are ruber plugs on handle you dont need to remove those, then take out the 10 plastic screws, to put the trim back on use a small amount of lube on it and slide it back into place. hope this helps !

Reply to
justastreekin