Need Two Row Radiator

I just finished a blueprint ovehaul of my "94 SL2, and want to get a two row performance radiator to add extra cooling capacity before next summer. I found a place on line that sells them, but the URL was lost when my saved sites got blown away on AOL. Does anybody know who sells them? I remember that they were somewhat over $400 for them.

Larry

Reply to
hhhmayo

Larry,

Some time ago, I upgraded the radiator in my '92 SC for the track. The research I did on radiators at that time can be found here:

I believe the part number that fits a '94 is different than the '92 though, so keep that in mind when reading what I'd written.

Lane

Lane