NPR' s CAR TALK- never mentions NEW car wpidemic flaws.

Wonder why we never hear about epidemic flaws in NEW cars on National Public Radio's CAR TALK. (cartalk.com) The only calls they screen and take on the air have to do with problems of older cars (out of warranty)!

Is the show more interested in hiding new car epidemic flaws from the public (to protect the interests of manufacturers), than it is warning car buyers?!

snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com

Reply to
misterfact

On Tue, 22 Nov 2005 10:23:11 -0800, misterfact took a five-minute break from flipping burgers to boot the etch-a-sketch and scribble out:

Well, now that you mention it, it is a conspiricy. You should not have mentioned it because pretty soon tall men in black suits will show up at your door and hall you away.

wait!

I've said too much. I need to hit the cancel button...

Reply to
PerfectReign