O2 Senor - Which sensor is P0133?

Can someone tell me which O2 sensor the code P0133 is for? Exhaust manifold or Catalytic convertor?

Reply to
Blind Driver

Bank 1 Sensor 1

Should be upstream (before cat).

P0133 = Slow Responce Sure you're not just in need of a tune up?

Reply to
blah blah

Could the sensor be okay then? I am currently having to replace the manual trans in my wife's 97' SL1 and don't have the money for a tuneup right now. They had to drag her car out of the garage. It would roll a few few and then act like it was in gear. After dragging it out it started leaking trans oil badly (stream).

So this sensor is just before the cat then? Figures... I only have 203K miles. Was hoping to get it broken in before I had any problems. Thanks.

Reply to
Blind Driver

Reply to
blah blah