OT: Holiday Greeting

...just took a Zantac to offset the over-eating. Life is good. (grin)

Happy Thanksgiving all!

Reply to
Jonnie Santos

What are you talking about? Thanksgiving was a month and a half ago.

Just kidding :-)

Reply to
Roy

(grin)

And to all from me (belated).

Didn't eat real heavy myself, as I had to work Thursday night.

Ken

Reply to
Napalm Heart

Wife was making her yam dish with marshmallow topping. Problem is that all the marshmallows were sold out in the store and this dish is a tradition at our supper. I suggested substituing marshmallow fluff and expected to be kicked out of the kitchen. Must have caught her in a weak moment as she acutally did it. Came out so good that we may do it that way next year... And just when I was finally back in 32 waist pants again. looks like I'm back to wearing 34's again for a while now. A belated happy Thanksgiving, Oppie

Reply to
Oppie