P0137

Are you running a stock exhaust on this? If you have a aftermarket one it can sometimes let the gas expand and cool too quickly and not heat the sensor up properly for it to function correctly.

----------------- TheSnoMan.com

Reply to
SnoMan

A day ago I read this code out of my Saturn, and the reader instructed me that it was the "O2 sensor circuit low voltage bank 1 sensor 2) and I promptly replaced the first sensor (one right out of the engine block/exhaust manifold.) about 24 hours later, I get the same code. I wrack over it and go out and purchase a CanOBD2 3100c and it reported the same code. I cleared it and drove home (about 10 minutes, half on highway, half stop and go on a city road.) Nothing came back up. Anyone got any ideas?

Reply to
HyperCube33 (Life2Death)

As far as I know, Its stock, though it should be the same one that's been on the car since I've had it over a year ago. They did change some stuff on it when they worked on my transmission (as far as I know, some bolts?) but that's about it. The car runs fine but every once and a while it'll feel like it's getting too much gas.

Reply to
HyperCube33 (Life2Death)

Do you have access to a OBD2 scanner that can read real time sensor data, not just the codes? I do and it has helped me track down some problem that were either not coding or coding wrong.

----------------- TheSnoMan.com

Reply to
SnoMan

P0137 02 Circuit Low Voltage (Bank1, Sensor 2)

Code P0137 Fuel System 1 Status Closed Loop Calculated Load Value 66.67% Engine Coolant Temp 168.8F Short Term Fuel Trim - Bank 1 -0.78% Long Term Fuel Trim - Bank 1 -9.38% Intake Manifold Absolute Pressure 19.5 inHg Engine RPM 4317.00 rpm Vehicle Speed Sensor 49.4 mph Absolute Throttle Position 31.37%

I really was looking for something like the ScanTool USB deal so I could use custom software and read more than that - including as I've read, you can even pull GM codes and see when the PCM shifted your tranny last, etc.

That seems like it'd be more worth the money to me. But I also wanted one that can read codes without a laptop =\

Thanks

-Brian

Reply to
HyperCube33 (Life2Death)