Part compatibility between ION and Cobalt

I havn't made a side by side comparison as of yet, so I was wondering if anyone else knew the answer.

Will any of the the body parts from a Cobalt exchange with the ION?

The only reason I ask is that I thought the back of the trunk lid on the Cobalt (with the taillight/reflectors) would look good on the ION. Kind of a resemblence in style to the Lexus IS 300. This could be pulled off in a number of ways, but a direct panel/piece switch would be ideal.

Anyone?!

Reply to
hoosier_drifter