Parting out a 95 SC-2

I have a 1995 SC-2 I'm getting rid of. Realistically, I dont think I could get much for it due to many misc problems, and would part it out if anybody wants something off it. Of course I'd sell the whole thing if I could find a buyer. It runs fine, but heres a list of what's wrong with it.

AC not blowing cold Clutch wearing out Possible Oil Leak Keys will not open doors anymore Cooling fan is rigged to a manual switch (PCM-will not turn fan on)

Anyone out there need parts?

Reply to
Mike

Where are you, how many miles on it, and how much do you want for it intact? My son is looking for a project car.

[snip list]

None of this is beyond our ability to repair.

Reply to
Doug Miller

How about the fog lights in lower bumber? Are they good?

----------------- TheSnoMan.com

Reply to
SnoMan

Id be happy with $750....I live in Simi Valley CA......

Keep >>>I have a 1995 SC-2 I'm getting rid of. Realistically, I dont think I

Reply to
Mike

Reply to
Mike

The price is right, the PNO registration doesn't matter, and the lack of emissions certification isn't a problem either.

What *does* complicate matters is that I live in Indianapolis.

Thanks anyway.

Reply to
Doug Miller

I am in Ohio about 110 miles away so it is feasable for me to get a few parts off of you if you are parting out.

----------------- TheSnoMan.com

Reply to
SnoMan

I'm not the one with the car. I'm the one who was asking the guy with the car about the possibility of buying it intact. *He* is in California.

Reply to
Doug Miller

Okay, sorry about that.....

----------------- TheSnoMan.com

Reply to
SnoMan

Reply to
Mike

I'm looking for a EGR valve for same vehicle. mine has an electric (no vacum) EGR valve, if yours is electric what would you want for it?also give me a price on the PCM

Reply to
BobbyG

Reply to
wavy