PCM problem update

My crank-but-no-start problem turned out to be the PCM. I had the car at a local repair shop that diagnosed it. Several phone calls to Saturn in Tenn. and I discovered that there is a Federal mandated warranty for all emissions components for 8 years/80,000 miles. My local Saturn dealer picked up the tab for towing the car there and the repair. They had the new PCM overnighted to them, and had the car ready in 24 hours. Since I work and my wife (a new driver) could not drive the highways to bring the car home, Saturn flat-bedded the car to me.

They do provide great customer service.

Reply to
Lee3333