Phone Surveys

Don't they just BUG you?.Saturns good for that,at 8pm,ring,would you rate the time it took to repair your saturn as excellent,good,fair,or poor?.Of course they WILL send you a follow up survey by mail to further agitation.

Reply to
teem

Bummer! It must be a dealer-specific thing: I only receive e-mails asking me to complete an online survey (which I actually enjoy doing). Have you told the service manager that you would prefer to not get the phone calls or that you'd prefer they'd call at a different time?

Reply to
Steve

I've filled out snail mail Saturn surveys with specific complaints about service and never received a response

Reply to
riz

Hi, riz, Did you also address those complaints to the service dept manager? He or she would be the person most likely to both care and also be in a position to do something about your complaints. If no satisfaction there, the next stop is the dealership general manager.

Reply to
Steve

Caller ID and an answering machine are your friends.

Reply to
NapalmHeart