Powe Window Problem

Hello,

I'm having a problem with the driver's power window in my 95SL2. When out yesterday, and went to close the window, and it did not move. Shut the engine off, and switched to accessory, and it still did not move, but the other windows still worked. Looked for a fuse, but did not find any. Started the car up, and the window closed. Opened the window about half way again, and it again, stopped moving. I know it is getting power, as the RPM drops a bit when it change the switch, I pulled up on the window as I engaged the switch, and it was able to continue, and I pulled my hand out before it was crushed. :-) So I think the window is binding. What is the fix for this problem? Would this be too difficult to do myself?

Thanks so much.

Reply to
Skid