Power Steering pump; rebuild / seal kit????

Ok, anyone know if it's possible to get a rebuild or seal kit for the P/S pump used in saturns? Mine's got a s-l-o-w leak that's only gonna get worse and I wanna see if I can avoid having to get another pump...

I mean, how bad can it be? It's just a little pump :)

I know they make them for other GM units, but Saturns being, well, Saturn, who knows?

Reply to
Philip Nasadowski