Price Of Starter?

What would the average cost be of installing a new starter be on a '97 sl2? I assume that generally they are replaced with rebuilt starters.

Thank-you

Reply to
George

Will you do it yourself or have it done? My advice is don't try to save money as it will only cost you more. Here's what I mean:

Cheap "rebuilt" starter from China with a lifetime warranty. $ Good Saturn starter from a junk yard

Reply to
Gyzmologist