Problem with air recycle button

I just noticed that when I engage the air recycle button I can hear or feel no difference in the air flow. If this is working properly of course your can hear and feel an increase in the air flow. The indicator light does go on but that's it aside from a low but audible beep when the button is depressed.

Has anyone had any experience with this problem? Is this an easy fix by switching out some switch or relay? If so, where would the switch be located that controls the recycling function?

Thanks for any help.

Reply to
haroldblvd

I'm sure that this varies with model and year. Could you please provide this?

Reply to
Oppie

My buttoins dont beep.

Reply to
teem

It's a 97 SC-2. Thanks for any help and happy Thanksgivng.

Reply to
haroldblvd

Reply to
haroldblvd

Has anyone eles had problems with this? The thing has gone intermitent now. It works and then it doesn't work.

Reply to
haroldblvd