problem with brand new satrun ion

Hi, I just bought a new 2004 Saturn ION. The engine is making some kind of weird noise (like a flying UFO! like bu bu bu bu) sometimes. Here is exactly what happens. First I have to drive the car for few mintues before the noise starts. The noise also only can be heard when I am driving between 45 to 55 Km/h. While driving at that speed, when I press the gas pedal, the noise starts. If I take my foot off the gas pedal then the noise stops. If I drive faster than 55 Km/h then the noise goes away as well. It sounds like if the cover of something is loose. Or some loose moving part. anyone had such problem with their cars? or might be able to guess where the noise is coming from?

Thanks

Reply to
toa

that's not very specific. since it's new, I'd take it back to the dealer, have them fix what ever is wrong, under warranty.

Reply to
uknewwho

And if they can't and the car is less than 30 days old ask for a replacement under their satisfaction guarantee.

Reply to
Art

Reply to
teem

explain this exactly as you did with every possible detail to your dealer, take it back to the service dept. and your warranty should cover everything.

marx404 saturnofstuart.com

Reply to
marx404

Actually, I would bring the car to the dealer and take the service advisor for a ride. Demo the symptoms for him in real time.

Reply to
Sandra Ayres

Good for you.

Reply to