Problems with my Saturn Vue

I love my 2004 Saturn Vue. It is my third Saturn. My first Saturn was a

1990, one of the first made. I was probably the first Saturn owner in Mesquite, Texas.

But I've had many problems with my Vue:

1) The suspension recall 2) The wheel bearings failed and had to be replaced under warranty 3) The dealer didn't balance the wheels after they worked on the suspension, so the back tires wore out. (Tires replaced under warranty.) 4) Rear seat cover imperfections (not replaced under warranty) 5) The slave cylinder died at around 36,500 miles, so the clutch wouldn't operate. (Repaired under warranty even though warranty had expired.)

Since the slave cylinder was repaired, the car is making a noise that it didn't make before. My wife notices the noise more than I do because she does most of the driving.

Is anyone else having problems with their Vue? I hate to complain because I still love Saturn. But these problems are so numerous that my wife is wondering how reliable the car is.

Thanks,

Arnold Howard Mesquite, Texas

Reply to
Arnold Howard

Arnold,

I have an 04 V6 AWD VUE and have had no problems so far.

My previous car was a 99 SW2. I had a problem with the front brakes which were repaired under warranty. I had no other problems during the five years I owned the car.

Howard

Reply to
Howard Slomer

Other than the suspension recall, no problems out of our 04 V6 Vue. We did have an 02 V6 AWD Vue with the AC that kept leaking onto the passenger compartment floor. After 4 trips to the dealer with console and dash removals and finally a carpet replacement, it got fixed. They had even sent an engineer to the house to look at it once.

Reply to
Chris Ehlbeck