Question about Aura

My lease is nearly up on my 2004 L300 and I want to go into an Aura. However, in building my own at the Saturn site, am I reading it correctly that if I want an Aura XR, I'm stuck with a sunroof or panoramic roof? Is the XR not available wihtout either? I'm not in the least bit interested in a sunroof or a panoramic roof. I'll take my air conditioning and heat when needed. Also, from what my dealer tells me (and i guess he knows, or thinks he knows, since he had to ask several other people in the dealership) the nice looking wood grain dashboard only comes with the Aura XR with brown leather seats, and again, since it's a XR, a sunroof/panoramic roof? When I first saw the brochure for the Aura, I fell in love with the interior pictures. Now I'm being told that I can't get that without spending the big bucks for an XR with features I don't want. I'll probably have to settle for an XE. Seems the last two Saturns I've owned, I've had to settle for due to extras I wanted. Thanks.

Reply to
rfdjr1

Nope. Sunroof is an option, not standard. BTW, one piece SR is only avaialble as the panoramic is discontinued now. You dont have to order Morocco brown leather to get woodgrain. XE has aluminum trim, XR has woodgrain, (just like VUE 4 and 6cyl are). The picture that you see in the brochure IS a fully loaded XR. Morocco lthr is only available on XR and these will likely be fully loaded as that is a premium interior. Other leather colors can be ordered with either XE or XR, but bank on Morocco leather to be only in fully loaded Auras. Sounds like you got a newbie salesman.

Reply to
marx404

I was wrong. Let me correct this. XE ia only available level with leather and no SR. All leather equipped XR Auras will have standard Sunroofs.

Reply to
mjh404