Radiator and the A/C 93 SW2

I have had to have radiator replaced on my 93 SW2 twice in the last 3 years and both times I got my car back with no refrigerant in the A/C. Does the A/C on this model have to be emptied to replace the radiator on this model? If so why would refilling it not be included in the work? George

Reply to
phyloyd

Thats odd; no idea why that would have anything to do with a/c...I've never heard of that.

What is up with this board? Anybody check the posting lately? It's down to like 200-300 posts and responses a month? what happened to the

2000+? what the hell? a new board open up?
Reply to
oh123

I've replaced the radiator myself on my '94 SC2 several times. It should not require disconnecting any of the A/C stuff.

Lane [ lane (at) evilplastic.com ]

Reply to
Lane

I've wondered what has happened to all the posts too. Can't be that a somewhat bad winter's driving caused so many accidents that it took all the Saturn's off the road! Strange the way the posts disappeared.

Reply to
Shark