Rail Deflectors on Ions

IMHO these should of been included with the car.I'm getting tired of cracking a window to let in air while it s raining out & getting soaked from no protection.

Reply to
teem

The Ion has one of those new-fangled electrically-operated ventillation systems. Why don't you just use that to get some fresh air?

John Cowart

Reply to
bo peep

Reply to
teem

I'll explain it in more detail: You need to turn on the ventillation system and CLOSE THE WINDOWS when it's raining.

John Cowart

Reply to
bo peep

That's something else I like about my sunroof. I can open it to vent position and get fresh air. Since it faces rearward and is on top of the car, even the massive spray from big semis doesn't get drawn into the car.

Maybe they should make the sunroof standard equipment.

RK Henry

Reply to
RK Henry

Reply to