Re: How to block and ignore trolls

NOTE:

> > If you post a complaint about your Saturn and then post others who > have the same complaint-then you suggest that there might be an > epidemic problem- > > you are a TROLL according to Karl Marx404 !

NOTE:

If you post misleading information about a product and post un-vetted twaddle repeatedly then yes you are a troll. Every post you make proves you are a doddering nitwit. You have as much clout in the internet as Rev. Jeremiah Wright at a KKK rally. You cant even keep your so called "facts" straight as I've been pointing out. You really are one of the most pathetic trolls I've ever seen. I wonder if you even have friends in real life. Do people ever visit you or do you show up on their doorstep with them saying under their breath "oh great... that loon korman is here again. Whats he going to bitch about this time." If there is one thing I take pleasure in while skimming your post its nowing that you are miserable and will always be miserable till the very end. :D

Reply to
misterfactLIES