Re: Ion Highway Gas Milage

Manual, Sedan w/ Auto, or Quad Coupe w/ Auto?

Three different trannies - I'd expect 3 different mileages.

Went on a highway trip last month & just went over 400 miles on 1 tank,I'm > happy now,I knew it was possible. >
Reply to
Kirk Kohnen

Instead of tanks and Fill and miles to tanks just do This...

Write down how many gallons of gas and how many miles divide the miles by the gas and you have Gas Mileage that's accurate..

Reply to
Tom Roberts