Re: ION Question... (FOLLOWUP)

So we finally picked up our ION3 that replaced the ION2 (and actually wound up costing less without the sunroof option) and I have to say, there is a big difference between the 2 and the 3. I am not sure what it is, though I do believe that the steering and braking are a bit different between the two, but the 3 (imho) was worth the upgrade.

I am due for another new car in the winter, and was seriously considering the ION SC Redline, it's too bad some of the body trim and effects are targeted at the 20 something gearheads...it makes the appearence of the car look a little to young for someone who just broke 30. ;)

Reply to
solo