Re: Looking for a copy of a Technical Service Bulletin

Hi all:

> > I have a 2000 SL1, and the transmission "bangs" into reverse after not > engaging for a few seconds. I brought this up to another Saturn owner, > and she told me that there is a TSB out there that describes my problem. > I googled "TSB 00-T-24" and found it mentioned, but not the actual > TSB. I posted the question to the yahoo group, and many people > mentioned having the same problem and Saturn not willing acknowledge the > TSB. > > Thanks in advance, > > Jason >
Reply to
Mr. Goodwrench

Go to the TSB search page

"drill down" to your specific vehicle, then select "all" or just thetransmission related bulletins. The results are below.

-Alan L.

Search Results Report Date : August 22, 2003 at 02:24 PM TYPE : VEHICLE YEAR : 2000 MAKE : SATURN MODEL : S-SERIES

Results : 1 | All records displayed

Make : SATURN Model : S-SERIESYear : 2000 Service Bulletin Num : 00T24 Date of Bulletin: APR 01, 2000 Component: POWER TRAIN:AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION Summary: CUSTOMERS MAY COMPLAIN OF DELAYED AND/OR HARSH ENGAGEMENT INTO REVERSE OR DRIVE, ERRATIC SHIFTING BETWEEN 1ST/2ND, BUILD- UP IN REVERSE, NO 2ND OR 3RD GEARS, AND/OR TRANSAXLE DTCS PO731,PO732,P0733 OR P0734 STORED IN PCM, VEHICLES BUILT BEORE AND INCLUDING VIN YZ315846 WITH AUTOMATIC TRANSAXLES (RPOS MP6/MP7). *MJS

Reply to
apl

IF you are past the end o' your warranty, you might check out this:

Bryan

Reply to
Bryan

i got this bulletin from GM tech