Re: Usenet Abuse: Someone at IP address 62.170.107.231 is impersonating me and posting nonsense

>> On Tue, 04 Sep 2007 18:02:26 -0700, Radium > >> > When will those posts go away? > >> When society goes back to madhouses rater than "care in the community". > >I am asking a serious question. When will those posts go >away?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! > >It's annoying me as they are hindering my ability to see my REAL >posts.

I urge you, then, to get an account on a decent mail server, rather than google. None of us are seeing any of the hipcrime trash, because most of the backbone sites are filtering it. Your problem has as much to go with google's incompetence in handling their Usenet feed as with hipcrime himself.

--scott

Reply to
Scott Dorsey

I'm sure it is just part of Radium's 'condition' that he can't remember and denies things that he posts.

geoff

Reply to
Geoff

You have to give someone the benefit of the doubt. It's very brave to struggle against Aspergers, and admit it publicly.

Bob Morein (310) 237-6511

Reply to
Soundhaspriority