Rear wiper motor

Has anyone replaced the rear wiper motor on a 99SW2? Mine stopped working and I couldn"t find a blown fuse. Is it easy to take off the plastic cover without breaking any plastic rivets? Thanks for any info.

Reply to
R Miller

My 97 does't work, And I have be thinking about fixing it. I think you can pry them out with a fat screw driver. I'll try it and report back.

Reply to
Tony