rec.autos.makers.saturn FAQs

People get in the habbit of replying to threads without leaving Year and model info in body of the text. I was thinking that perhaps we "regs/semi-regs" should try to enforce some standards in the "headers". We all know these should be Saturns so the year and model of the car should be enough followed by a short discription. I know there was talk of making a faqs but I dont think that got far. If some of the regulars here are interested I could make a yahoo group so we can discuse making a faq's in there out of the way of this group. Anyone interested?

Samples of what I'm refering to.

Year Model - Short Title

2005 Vue - Inop Speedo 1995 SC2 - Automatic Trans Sticking 1997 SL2 - No Spark 2001 SL1 - Need a manual 2001 SL2 - Bad quill Bearing 2002 L200 - Flat Towing 1997 SL2 - No start
Reply to
blah blah

How about making a Yahoo group so we could discuss that and *other* Saturn-related issues as well?

Reply to
Gary Kirchherr

maybe.

Reply to
blah blah

Here I have it roughed out somewhat...

Yahoo's getting filled with more and more ads but if you have Firefox with its Adblock plugin added its not to bad...

Reply to
blah blah

Great! The group name is a mouthful, though. :-)

Reply to
Gary Kirchherr

Now if only people would join it...

Reply to