Remote Starter for Saturn Vue

I am interested in adding a remote starter to my 2003 Saturn Vue. Does anyone have any recommendatins?

Regards,

Ed White

Reply to
C. E. White

Definitely use a well known brand (eg. CompuStar, Autostart, DEI, etc). Make sure you have someone install it that really knows what they are doing, that's the most important part. Also the Vue has GM's Passlock 2 security, which can get a little tricky for someone who has never installed a remote starter on a 98+ GM vehicle.

Luckily, no factory alarm, or anything else funky on it.

Reply to
Logan Parker