Removing brake light assembly

I am trying to install a rear view camera I want to patch into the reverse light. I cannot remove the brake light assembly even though I am using the correct torx bit. It turns and turns but the screw doesn't come out. Is there something else I need to be doing to remove it? Where can I get an online manual for this?

Thanks!

Reply to
kingdomsaint

Since you posted here, I assume you have a Saturn. But it would help to know the specific model too in this case.

Lane [ lane (at) evilplastic.com ]

Reply to
Lane

messagenews: snipped-for-privacy@k70g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...