Replacing engine key

Replacing engine key I am having a problem with my 1995 Saturn . I need to replace the key cylinder. Wow difficult is it ? Thanks John

Reply to
John, A

Do you mean _ignition_ key?

Reply to
Doug Miller

John and Doug -

I'm sure John means the "ignition switch" - the cylinder the ignition key goes in to to start the car - and not insulting any of our combined intelligence - and I might even be wrong calling it an ignition switch.

Good Luck.

Reply to
Jon Jon