Replacing front speakers 1996 SL2

Can anyone tell me how to remove the front door panels so that I can replace the front speakers. I have electric windows. Thanks Woody

Reply to
woody

I replaced the front speaker in my 95 SL2, with electric windows, without removing the door panels, as the speaker grills was removable with a flat screwdriver. I've heard others say that this can't be done, and the door panels have to come off, so maybe the 96's are different?

Reply to
Skid