rewards paid to "insiders"

Rewards paid to "insiders" with information on EPIDEMIC FLAWS in NEW cars coming off the assemblyline to dealers!

YOU WILL REMAIN ANONYMOUS!

contact: snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com

Reply to
misterfact

Do Not Reply to this post, it only feeds the troll!

Reply to
marx404

Two replies received so far. Will post as soon as they are verified.

Reply to
misterfact

Rewards paid to "insiders" with information on EPIDEMIC FLAWS in NEW cars coming off the assemblyline to dealers!

YOU WILL REMAIN ANONYMOUS!

Reply to
misterfact

So you'll be paying them how? You will confirm they're insiders how? With their personal info? HAHA! I and anyone else could BS you into believing anything you want. The problem is I dont want some psychopath trying to behead me at night because I swindled him out of his make believe money. Anyone that made any contact with you should be very afraid.

Then why have you plastered email addresses and names of the few dumbasses that have emailed you all over the web?

Anyone that wants this guy to have any of their personal info will be putting themselves at risk of God knows what. This guy is a nut who lives in a Pink house. Ted Kaczynski looks stable in comparison.

Reply to
BläBlä

Maybe he lives in a "Red House"? ;+)>

Reply to
NapalmHeart

I cannot be positive, but I believe that Mr. Kaczynski did not drive a Saturn. I think he used a bicycle.

-David

Reply to
David Teichholtz