Ring In & Win

It's here! The biggest "Boxing Month" sale that we've ever had!

Until January 3rd, 2004, you can take your pick of a new vehicle and take advantage of cash rebates up to $6,000, 0% purchase financing or lease rates from 0.5%. There's finance and lease cash rebates up to $1,500 that can be combined with other low rate payment plans as well! PLUS A minimum "Ring In & Win!" discount of $1,500 up to $10,000 or the whole vehicle for "Free!" ($1,500 minimum on 2003 models & $750 on most 2004 models) double plus ++ No G.S.T.!!!!!!! (on most models)Exclusions: 2003/2004 Sunfire SL, Vibe, Sonoma & Canyon

If you were considering replacing or adding a vehicle in your household, there may never be a better opportunity. I would like to invite you to visit me for a complimentary appraisal and while you're here, we can see how affordable a new model could be for you. General Motors informed us that this sale will be the best offer of the year so why not visit us and let me see what we could do for you.

Sincerely,

Nick Nicolopoulos Sales & Leasing Consultant (416) 291-7733 nick snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com

p.s. Do you have any GM Visa points to redeem or is anyone in your household a recent college/university graduate (last 4 yrs.)? They may be eligible for a further $1,000 rebate!

We also offer a great selection of previously owned vehicles. Just e-mail me and I will get back to you immediately. Must be an Ontario resident and have an Ontario License.

Reply to
npn1nh