S Wheels

I'm looking for steel rims for snow tires. Does anybody know which wheels from other cars wil fit a Saturn S?

Mitch

Reply to
Mitch

I don't have the answer, but rather the same question-- since I live in WI, I'm thinking about putting a set of used rims/ snow tires on my 2000 wagon.

Terry

Reply to
Terry

Be aware though that Miata wheels in particular need the hub bore enlarged a tiny bit to fit on a Saturn. I've had a few friends who have had to do this.

Lane [ lane (at) evilplastic.com ]

Reply to
Lane

Reply to
Mitch

That site does have a lot of good info, but I'd like to hear from any Saturn owners who have good/bad experience putting on aftermarket aluminum wheels or rims off other makes of cars...sometimes the bolt pattern is just fine, but the offset is just different enough for the inside of the tire to contact the inner fender well...this happened to me once in the past, so I'm hesitant to buy any wheel/tire combinations without actually trying them out on my car first....thanks

Reply to
Terry

Here is another site:

Terry,

I have Saturn wheels for sale, if you just so happen to live in the Toronto area, let me know.

Reply to
Kelly

Unfortunately I live in Wisconsin, so I'm a little far from Toronto, but thanks anyway...have you tried posting those wheels for sale on this ng?

Terry

Reply to
Terry