Saturn 2001- 2002 Models -- Differences ??

My son is looking at a 2002 Saturn , L-200.

Can someone tell me what is the difference between the L-200 and whatever the other models are in the 2001-2002 year models ?

I get the impression that the L-200 is the more expensive model, with certain packaged options, but I don't know what those additional features are.

I would appreciate any help on this.

--James--

Reply to
James

Here is an excellent list, scroll to the bottom and pick a model.

L series was the larger of the sedans, the 200 uses practically the same ecotec 140 hp 4cyl. engine as the current ION model now has, the 300 had a variation of the Caddilac Catera engine, V6.

The L was a nice car, too bad they discontinues it, but the replacement, the Aura which will be coming out for the '07 model year, is much nicer. You can see that future car ad the new convertible, the SKY at

click on future vehicles link.

marx404

Reply to
marx404