saturn 92 coupe tail lights

i believe i shorted out something near my trunk latch.since then i have no taillights,my headlights come on but don't open, no instrument lighting. Rear brake lights work. have tested all fuses. Help me

Reply to
Miss-do-it-alone

Did you check the fuses in *both* fuse boxes - one in the console, one under the hood?

John Cowart

Reply to
bo peep

I have checked both sweety...ty....IS THERE AN INLINE FUSE FROM LIGHT SWITCH ON SIGNAL TURNER TO MAIN FUSE BOXES???

Reply to
Miss-do-it-alone