Saturn Break Light Stays on.

Can someone help me.

On my 1997 when the headlights are on, the top brake light stays on. It just gets a little brighter when you apply the brakes. There is also a problem with the light on the radio. When you apply the brake, it gets brighter. Also, I have noticed that the dashboard lights are dimmer than they used to be.

Cn is this normal or is there a problem?

Reply to
none

This indicates a loose ground connection somewhere... probably in the trunk area (although it could be up front, seeing how you also have radio light problems). Often it's easiest to just add an "extra" ground wire that runs to a part of the chassis that you know has good ground.

Tim.

Reply to
Tim Shoppa