Saturn electrical problems

My 94 Saturn SC2 is completely dead. The battery is fine. There seems to be no power to the headlights, dash warning lights, nothing except the cigarette lighter. When I reconnect the battery, I can hear a fast clicking sound but I haven't been able to determine where the clicking sound originates. It I pull the 30 amp IP BATT fuse, the clicking stops. I suspect a short but don't know where it is. Any suggestions?

Reply to
kgauger

Dead 1994 Saturn. It has been dying and hard to restart but it would restart. Now dead but no restart. Acts like a dead battery but battery ok.

Reply to
coot

Have you had the battery tested to make sure?

Reply to
Mikus

your battery may shows 12.XX volts but may not provide enough the cold cranking amp to start. have your battery tested with carbon pile test (real load test) to see.

Reply to
DigitoNut