Saturn Floor Mats?

Hi,

My original floor mats are worn out in my 2000 Saturn SL-2. I want to replace them with the original style, the kind that has the word Saturn embossed on them. My dealer doesn't have any, they only sell generic floor mats manufactured by a third party. Color doesn't really match either.

Does anyone know of a place where I can order replacements for the original floor mats?

Ron

Try a different Saturn dealer in your area. I work for one in New York, and we carry them.

Alternatively, you can just ask your dealer to order them. They should be able to get them.

Reply to
Mark Walters

I just got a new set from the Saturn dealer in Fond du Lac, WI. They had it in stock. Other wise the set can be ordered. I'll post the P/N Fri. for the gray SL2 set.

Reply to
<mcben