Saturn Performance Club's 8th annual rally - photos and video

I've just finished up the write-up from our eighth annual rally which took place from July 27 - 31, 2005. Just when I think they can't get any better from one year to the next, they do. Thanks to everyone who made the effort to show up and join in on the activities.

I've added 14 pages and around 120 photos and video clips to my site. Link is in my signature line below.

A sizeable amount of new stuff has also been added to the projects section. Check it out, most should find it interesting.

Lane [ lane (at) evilplastic.com ]

Reply to
Lane

As usual, awesome pics! All I can say is "red line, - yum!" The turbo SL2 makes me wish I kept my totalled 94 and did something stoopid with it. :-) Hmmm, maybe I can think about cramming some boost into my SC2?

marx404

Reply to
marx404

"Lane" typed until their fingers bled, and came up with:

Next year I'll try not to upset the stomachs of any passengers (but you gotta admit, that is one COOL spin!)

Reply to
Kevin M. Keller