Saturn Relay anyone?

The Relay is not a "real Saturn". No plastic exterior body panels. I'd like to see an ad where they crash shopping carts into it; then say "whoops, I thought it was a Saturn". I guess you could call it the replacement for the Oldsmobile minvan.

Reply to
rufus

My Tundra gets 15 mpg's and has a 27 gal tank - I'm sure the H2 gets worse mileage...

Reply to
Jonnie Santos

Yeah the Abrams gets like 1/2 mile per gallon too....

Reply to
newsgroups01REMOVEME

On Sat, 12 Feb 2005 00:07:17 -0500, newsgroups01REMOVEME donned fireproof underwear and scratched on the wall:

Gee, I wish my Sedona got that good mileage (16/20). Of course, there are trucks/cars with more consumption. Get yerself a Suburban or Excursion with the large engine. You'll be lucky to get 12-15 MPG.

Ahh, but you can run it on anything - kerosene, vegitable oil, camel dung... :)

Reply to
Perfect Reign

I just discovered them today and was admiring the SUV look of the Relay. I have owned SUV's for 20 years. I currenly own a 95 Jeep Cherokee Limited and have decided to start shopping for something new again. Now with kids, a dog, etc., I am leaning towards the Relay BUT only because it doesnt look like a spaceship :). I love my Jeep, loved my Blazer, and have never been fond of the mini-van but for some reason this appeals to me. Reading the posts here, gas mileage is something to consider based on what you can afford to pay. I am happy with 18mpg-.. which is what I get with my Jeep. People who bark at the mpg should realize that if they drive 50 miles a day, only making

20,000 a year, they need to buy a more efficient CAR and not an SUV or Van. I think I will pull one more summer with my Jeep and see what happens with the Relay in October when the 2006 come out. I never thought I would consider a minivan.. :).
Reply to
TReth468