Saturn Relay-Front Power Outlet

I think that i've blown the fuse that protects the front power outlet on a 2005 Saturn Relay. The manual doesn't indicate which fuse it would be. Can anyone tell me which fuse I should be checking?

I have already checked the auxiliary power fuse and it appears to be good.

Thanks Carl

Reply to
Crkeehn

Never mind. Last week the van was totaled. The power outlet is no longer an issue.

Carl

Reply to
Crkeehn