Saturn SL2 part name

Hi,

What is a front door regulator? I have the broken part in my Saturn SL2 1996 front passenger door. This part keeps partially open door fixed in its position and is located between upper and lower door hinges. I do not know its name and I need this name to order part from junk yard.

Any help?

Reply to
gyar

I've heard it referred to on a Saturn as a door check link.

Lane [ lane (at) evilplastic.com ]

Reply to
Lane

Van&Joan Hada

The power window motor and assembly keeps a partially open door fixed in its position and is located between upper and lower door hinges?

Ken

located

Reply to
Napalm Heart

It will if you stick it in the door jamb once the door is open

Reply to
Chris