Saturn - stalling engine problem (1500-2000 RPM)

Both my brother and my father have saturns and both of them have the same problem. It occurs between 1500-2000 rpm, and not necessarily after acceleration or deceleration. For example if the car runs at 2300 rpm and the acceleration pedal is depressed (without pressing the break pedal after) the car slows down (naturally) and the RPM drops. When the rpm gets somewhere between 1500-2000 the engine stalls and the car shakes violently. IT IS NOT DUE TO THE WRONG GEAR CHOICE. Same thing happens while accelerating and the RPM gets in that range. Got milk ?

Reply to
Kuntakinte