Saturn VUE SES light and reduced power light on...after stalling

my wife had the following occur today:

- she started car without problem and drove a couple miles without incident and came to a red light and stopped

- upon light change she went to shift into first and released clutch too soon before gear engagement and caused car to stall

- when she restarted the car the Service Engine Soon light and the Reduced Power lights came on accompanied by poor runnability (slow acceleration and car wouldn't go faster than 35 mph approx). My understanding is this is a "limp home" mode that allows the driver to do just what my wife did - get the car to a service point to have it checked out

- after leaving it at the facility they have told us they have not been able to reproduce the runnability conditions nor does the OBD have any recorded faults

- ANY SUGGESTIONS OR COMMENTS"

Reply to
dean_maiorano