SaturnFans.com on Location as the IIHS Crashes a 2008 Vue

Safety has always been one of the hallmarks of Saturn design. From their spaceframe constructed cars in the 1990s, to its latest reinforced steel unibody models of today, Saturn takes pride in engineering vehicle structures that protect passengers in all sorts of crashes. I've always been fascinated by the survivor stories that Saturn owners have shared with me over the years, so when the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS) invited SaturnFans.com for special opportunity to watch as they crash tested an all-new 2008 Saturn Vue - live and in person - I jumped at the chance to see how the vehicle would perform.

Full story and video:

More than 280 Photos:
Enjoy, Charlie

Charlie

on Tuesday 13 November 2007 09:34 pm, someone posing as Charlie took a rock and etched into the cave:

Oh, please tell me why I cannot edit my own post after ten minutes?

Reply to
PerfectReign