Searching for transimission emails

Hi,

How can I search to see if a question is already posted?

I have SL1 with 130k and the transimission appears to slip between 30 and 40 mph as it up shifts. Just a heart beat of pause.

Looking at taking in to shop, but looking for a heads up, if you will. THanks. J

You mean look up past postings, not emails...

Google keeps all the text in this group archived and if you know how to search in google its real easy.

Link directly to Saturn Google archive

Heres a link to some pre entered search terms I put in related to what might be your problem

*+valve+body&start=0&scoring=d&

Reply to
blah blah