Seat belts

The automatic seatbelt in my 92 SL1 does not always work. Sometimes the belt end attached to the roof will roll back and strap me in, sometimes not. It also sometimes operates by itself when the car is shut off. Dealer recommends replacing the "chime module" bu I don't want to just start buying parts. Thanks

Reply to
kent

Check the control box under the center console. the cover can crack and damage the board. I found a replacement at a junkyard for $20.00

Reply to
MM13