Side Window Air Deflectors Question

Hello,

My 95 SL2 is allowing the rain to pass through the driver's side door, where the rubber meets the roof. I was wondering of the Side Window Air Deflectors would keep the rain out, or is it just for the wind?

Thanks.

Reply to
Skid

The rain is coming through the seal btwn the door and the car frame. The deflectors stick on the outside of the window frame, so that wouldn't help. Sometimes my door will start leaking a lot, and the window will also sometimes get jammed at the top(right where it goes in the seal) and what I have to do is bend the top of the window frame(roll window down, open door, and bend it in by hand).

Reply to
BANDIT2941